- just don't give up;



hey, slow it down... whataya want from me?
yeah, I'm afraid. whataya want from me?

there might have been a time I would give myself away.
once upon a time I didn't give a damn but now here we are, so whataya want from me?

just don't give up, I'm workin' it out.
please don't give in, I won't let you down.


it messed me up, need a second to breathe.
just keep coming around. hey, whataya want from me?

yeah, it's plain to see that baby you're beautiful and it's nothing wrong with you.
it's me, I'm a freak but thanks for lovin' me 'cause you're doing it perfectly.

there might have been a time when I would let you step away.
I wouldn't even try but I think YOU could save my life.
[...]

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

- pequeno tratado de vida interior;

- pindorama;

- falsas memórias (de você);