- do i need rehab?


do i need rehab?
Upload feito originalmente por MisteridiAngeli

baby, when we first met I never felt something so strong. you were like my lover and my best friend, all wrapped in one with a ribbon on it.

and all of a sudden you went and left, I didn't know how to follow. it's like a shot that spun me around and now my heart's dead. I feel so empty and hollow.

and I'll never give myself to another the way I gave it to you. you don't even recognize the ways you hurt me, do you? it's gonna take a miracle to bring me back and you're the one to blame.
and now I feel like....oh!

you're the reason why I'm thinking. I don't wanna smoke on these cigarettes no more. I guess that's what I get for wishful thinking. should've never let you enter my door.

next time you wanna go on and leave. I should just let you go on and do it 'cause now I'm using like I bleed. it's like I checked into rehab and baby, you're my disease.

damn, ain't it crazy when you're loveswept. you'd do anything for the one you love 'cause anytime that you needed me I'd be there. it's like you were my favorite drug.

the only problem is that you was using me in a different way than I was using you but now that I know it's not meant to be... I gotta go, I gotta wean myself off of you.
[...]

(rehab - rihanna)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

- pequeno tratado de vida interior;

- falsas memórias (de você);

- pindorama;