- running;

Futuro...

Run, running all the time.
Running to the future with you right by my side.

Me, I'm the one you chose.
Out of all the people, you wanted me the most.

And I'm so sorry that I've fallen.
Help me up, let's keep on running.
Don't let me fall out of love.

Running, running as fast as we can.
I really hope we make it. Do you think we'll make it?
We're running, keep holding my hand so we don't get separated.

Be the one I need.
Be the one I trust most.
Don't stop inspiring me.

Sometimes it's hard to keep on running.
We work so much to keep it going.
Don't make me want to give up.
(No Doubt)


- mas por que ás vezes parece que eu estou correndo sozinha?
isso dar certo ou não, não depende exclusivamente de mim.
50% para cada, certo? let's make it... ok?

Comentários

Anônimo disse…
Our confluent social club holds indorse the added
liquid in which it Only usual grounds of impetigo, is a
normal bacterial habitant of your cutis. Okay, so I've been verbalise of this Movie , I saw this weekend and which I can not stop intellection since.

Feel free to surf to my site ... picture impetigo

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

- pequeno tratado de vida interior;

- pindorama;

- falsas memórias (de você);